Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Films on Demand (direct link)
Call numbers classify books by subject and can help you to locate additional resources. Browsing the shelf where you found one book can lead to finding others on the same subject.
Search@UW - Search Books, Articles and More
Finding Books & Media with Search@UW
- Change the "Everything" box at the top to "UW Libraries Books, Media & More."
- Do a search for your topic.
- To just find Sheboygan Campus books, use the Library option in the left column after doing a search. Click "UW-Green Bay at Sheboygan Library."
- Write down the Call Number to find the book on the shelf in the library.
- OR: Click on "Get It" to order a book from a different library.
- Sign in with your campus username and password
- Select “UWGB Libraries Request” if available. If not, click “UW Request.”
- Make sure the desired Pickup Location is filled-in, then click "Request."