Skip to main content

Manual for Student Assistants (Manitowoc Location Only): Voter IDs

This is the Manual for the Library Student Workers of the UWGB-Manitowoc Campus.

When a student asks for a voter ID

Wisconsin requires a photo ID for use in voting.  The UW System has asked each UW campus to provide Voter IDs upon request to any student who does not have a Wisconsin driver's license or state ID.  The regular student ID card does not meet the requirements of a Voter ID, so a different card will need to be issued to anyone in need. 

The Student Affairs office is responsible for issuing the Student Voter ID.  Please refer students to that office.