Types of BORROWERS
Students, faculty, and staff use Campus ID Cards to borrow materials from the library.
- Any student, faculty, or staff member may borrow materials from the Library.
- Campus ID cards are issued in the library.
- Students and Faculty can check-in / check-out with their ID cards. (Or you can also look them up by Last and First name)
Community Borrowers: New Era
- Any Wisconsin resident, 18 years of age or older may also borrow materials from the Library.
- They must first be registered as community borrowers through the New Era system.
- Those under 18 may use the collection on the premises, but may not check out materials unless they are registered.