Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- You may put your coat, etc. on the coat hooks in the LSA / CASE office. Please do NOT leave items there from day-to-day.
- You may keep your backpack and/or books in this office as well or keep them near you at the circulation desk. Please place personal items out-of-the way so that staff do not trip on them while moving about in the circulation desk area.
- You are responsible for the safety of your personal items such as purses, wallets, cell phones, ipads, ipods, cameras, laptops, etc., while at work.
- Unless given special permission, do not eat meals at the circulation desk.
- You may come in staff offices when open to pick up books and coats, to leave messages, etc, but you may not “hang out” in staff offices.