Skip to main content
- You may put your coat, etc. on the coat hooks in the LSA / CASE office. Please do NOT leave items there from day-to-day.
- You may keep your backpack and/or books in this office as well or keep them near you at the circulation desk. Please place personal items out-of-the way so that staff do not trip on them while moving about in the circulation desk area.
- You are responsible for the safety of your personal items such as purses, wallets, cell phones, ipads, ipods, cameras, laptops, etc., while at work.
- Unless given special permission, do not eat meals at the circulation desk.
- You may come in staff offices when open to pick up books and coats, to leave messages, etc, but you may not “hang out” in staff offices.