Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search@UW - Search Books, Articles and More
Referred to as a "discovery layer," Search@UW pulls content from existing resources into one convenient search
What’s in Search@UW
Search@UW contains millions of resources including all UW System Libraries collections, digital collections, database articles and more.
Books and Media: You will find over 16 million items from UW System Libraries in Search@UW.
Digital Collections: Find items from UW Digital Collections.
Articles: You will find the majority of our articles from journals, magazines, and newspapers in Search@UW. This is not the only place to look. Try searching in our databases as well!
Finding Books & Media with Search@UW
- Change the "Everything" box at the top to "UW Libraries Books, Media & More."
- Do a search for your topic.
- To just find Sheboygan Campus books, use the Library option in the left column after doing a search. Click "UW-Green Bay at Sheboygan Library."
- Write down the Call Number to find the book on the shelf in the library.
- OR: Click on "Get It" to order a book from a different library.
- Sign in with your campus username and password
- Select “UWGB Libraries Request” if available. If not, click “UW Request.”
- Make sure the desired Pickup Location is filled-in, then click "Request."
Call numbers classify books by subject and can help you to locate additional resources. Browsing the shelf where you found one book can lead to finding others on the same subject.