Cofrin Library has a lot to offer to Nursing students: books, articles, research help, and more! This guide will introduce you to our services and resources.
If you need additional help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 920.465.2303, visit us in person at the Cofrin Library 3rd floor Research Desk, or chat with us online. You can also contact the library liasion to the Nursing Program:
Anne Kasuboski at email@example.com
or by phone at 920-465-2543.
Cofrin Library News
Cofrin Library: Your Guide to Answers!
What's Available to Nursing Students?
- On-campus & off-campus access to Cofrin Library's collection of online databases, containing millions of scholarly articles, magazines, and newspapers.
- Access to over 200,000 books available in Cofrin Library's catalog.
- Millions of books available across the globe from WorldCat via our interlibrary loan service.
- Home delivery of books for nursing students living outside of Brown County, WI. See the Getting Started page for more info.
- Research consultations with a librarian by phone, email, instant message chat, or in-person.
- Course and Topic Guides that direct you to helpful resources.
- Use of any UW library, including book checkout.
- Cofrin Library building: If you live in the Green Bay area, a great place for individual study or group work.