Welcome to UWGB!
This guide will help introduce College Credit in High School students to Cofrin Library's services and resources.
Cofrin Library: Your Guide to Answers!
For more information about Cofrin Library, watch the video below.
What's Available to Students?
- On-campus & off-campus access to Cofrin Library's collection of online databases, containing millions of scholarly articles, magazines, and newspapers.
- Access to over 200,000 books available in Cofrin Library's catalog.
- iPads, Kindle e-readers, and laptop checkouts.
- Research consultations with a librarian by phone, email, instant message chat, or in-person.
- Course and Topic Guides that direct you to helpful resources.
- Cofrin Library building: a great place for individual study or group work.