Welcome! This guide will help you locate books and articles related to leadership and campus issues/problems.
What is a Peer-Reviewed Article?
Characteristics of peer-reviewed articles:
- Based on original research.
- Written by an expert: professor, researcher, scholar, scientist.
- Length: usually at least 5 pages. Sometimes upwards of 20 pages.
- Always cites sources. Look for a list of sources at the end of the article, or footnotes at the bottom of each page.
- Scholarly journal articles are often called: peer-reviewed, academic, refereed.
- NOT a magazine article or newspaper article.
Books & Media @ UWGB - Cofrin Library Catalog
From Cofrin Library, you have access to around 200,000 books, media & other materials. Search here to find books & media owned by Cofrin Library. Remember that there may not be books & media on all specific topics.
Library Tip: Find-It Button
Library Tip: When searching in a database, if you do not see a link to the copy of an article, click on the Find-It button. This will search our resources to locate an online copy.
If no online copy is available, you will be directed to our interlibrary loan page where you can place a request for the article.